Sunday, July 24, 2011

Juliette B.




The fascination with nothingness and chaos is indescribable, it defies the doctrines of men. She makes god unhealthy, so insane and freaky for all my soul and all the men. Because there is not anything more beautiful than the infinite of the times to come, of the deeply nothingness, the infinite does not end, nothing ends infinity. For centuries to come.






I wish I were a lizard, slipping in the sand and poor in spirit.




We could easily succumb to the bottom of the sea of ​​death, diving deeper than the abyss. Dancin ', singin' while we float in the water of our misfortunes. it's so sad, but we would be released. No more slaves, the phrygian caps will be uprooted.


Could we live without love? No feeling in our chest, no pace to rythm our heart.



Oh my mamaoh my hood,I look fly, I look good, touch y swag, wish you could, I look fly, I look good. 







 En attendant godot...